ArtPOP Call for Artists
ArtPOP is a program that promotes local artists’ original work through available media space. This program is made possible by generous donations of space from local billboard companies, who partner with local arts groups to create the ArtPOP program. Work is juried, voted on and promoted in the market on available billboard space to a limited number of artists who are chosen for the program. The Arts Council of Winston-Salem and Forsyth county is excited to partner with ArtPOPStreetGallery and the Greensboro Division of Fairway Outdoor Advertising to offer this program in our community!
- 2017 Targeted Initiatives
- Arts Council News
- Burke Street Food Truck Festival
- Community Arts Calendar
- Engaging with the Arts
- Calls for Artists
- ArtPop: Art + Public Outdoor Project!
- Employment Opportunities in the Arts
- Student Artists of the Month: January 2017