You are currently viewing: Become an Arts Council Intern
Become an Arts Council Intern
Why intern with The Arts Council?
• Flexibility to fit your schedule
• Gain valuable work experience
• Give back to the community by promoting the arts in Winston-Salem/Forsyth County
We’re looking for smart, motivated individuals to assist the development and marketing team at The Arts Council.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office); social media and graphics design skills ideal
• Professional phone, email and interpersonal communication skills
• Commitment to internship schedule
• Outgoing and positive personality
• Ability to honor donor confidentiality
• Own transportation
• Internship is unpaid
• Area of focus will be development and marketing, which encompasses planning and equipping workplace campaigns; individual and corporate donors; database operations; website, newsletter and other donor communications; and special events.
• Reports to the VP of Development.
• The Arts Council offices are located at 206 N. Spruce St., Suite 3, in downtown Winston-Salem, across from the Milton Rhodes Center for the Arts.
Please send your cover letter and resume via email to Catherine Heitz New, VP of Development, at email@example.com if you are interested in this opportunity. No phone calls, please.
- 2017 Targeted Initiatives
- Arts Council News
- Burke Street Food Truck Festival
- Community Arts Calendar
- Engaging with the Arts
- Calls for Artists
- ArtPop: Art + Public Outdoor Project!
- Employment Opportunities in the Arts
- Student Artists of the Month: January 2017