The Arts Council receives almost half of their annual support from donations from individual members of the community, with most giving through their workplace. Workplace giving is a great way for a company’s leadership and employees to become more engaged with the arts and culture in the community while they work together to achieve a fundraising goal.
If you are interested in getting more information about an Arts Council Campaign at your workplace, please e-mail Susan Morris, Director of Community Engagement
- 2017 Targeted Initiatives
- Arts Council News
- Burke Street Food Truck Festival
- Community Arts Calendar
- Engaging with the Arts
- Calls for Artists
- ArtPop: Art + Public Outdoor Project!
- Employment Opportunities in the Arts
- Student Artists of the Month: January 2017